This tag has been going for a while now, but I always love to see what others carry around with them in their handbags. My bag above was $90 from a boutique in Whitianga (Coromandel Peninsula).
Below is what I deem "necessary"
1. My easy, on-the-go lip products: Maybelline Baby Lips Glow in "Mixed Berry", Chapstick in "Strawberry" and Za Plumper Lips in 09 "Sunset Glow" (This feels so great, quite sheer for a lipstick but definitely more pigment than a gloss. A really good shade too, sort of a soft peach which is great to layer over a lip pencil for denser colour - and only about $16 NZ!)
2. My new Moisture Mist Translucent Pressed Powder and Manicare Retractible Powder Brush - both are great for travelling touch ups, nothing worse than shiny skin. I use Medium Beige in the powder - unfortunately there are very limited colour choices in this product)
3. My purse - I actually picked this up while I was in Gisbourne for Rhythm & Vines (a new years festival) a couple of years ago. It was from a Turkish store and only about $8. It's lasted really well and still going strong considering I sometimes carry my phone and keys inside it too.
4. My keys - Again, I picked up the keyring in Gisbourne but this time from an American Indian store.
5. My phone - A Samsung Galaxy 2, still going strong but I think it will be time for an update soon. Black sparkly case was from Bond & Bond but you can probably still get them online.
What do you think of what I carry with me? Is there anything else I'm missing?
follow me on:
PS - I have just had my wisdom teeth out, hence the painkillers pictured above!