Image

Image

Thursday, 20 June 2013

More Mor plz

Apologies for my hiatus - I promise there has been an extremely good reason and I am going to try very hard to get back into the swing of blogging regularly.  My excuse is (drumroll please)...  I have crossed the ditch to relocate to Sydney! Yaaaay!  Why you may ask - I discovered FBI Fashion College sometime last year and it slowly crept (more like speedily sprinted) to the front of my mind as to what I wanted to do.  So, I saved, quit my job and flew over without even being accepted yet but good news, I have been and had my first class today.

DJs has a massive sale on at the moment and I picked up a Mor body lotion as I couldn't resist the scent.  I ended up choosing Lychee Flower and it is so devine as well as super moisturising. I ended up choosing the body lotion as it was the biggest bottle so I felt I could justify it (not too sure how I could justify anything considering I'm on the job hunt...).



Today I also tried the perfume and was pleasantly surprised, it lasted all day so when I AM employed it may just be on my list to purchase when I need a pick me up! All I can say is "I NEED MOR!" (always appreciate a pun - I never said it was a good one).


charlotte 
xx





No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think too! xx